Our 2012 Social Impact Report is out!
Click here to see the strides we made this past year in impacting our communities.
Since 2001, New Sector has:
- Delivered over $30 million in services to 300 organizations working to address education, economic opportunity, health, environmental sustainability, and other critical community needs
- Recruited, trained, and supported over 1,000 young professionals and 1,000 experienced business volunteers to complete over 500 skills-based service projects
- 99% reported that New Sector had a measurable impact on their organization and their beneficiaries
- 95% would recommend New Sector to a colleague
In recent surveys of our program participants:
- 95% reported that New Sector increased the effectiveness with which they can contribute to the social sector
- 85% reported that they are more likely to be involved in lifelong service and civic engagement as a direct result of their New Sector experience
Learn more about our impact by reading our Social Impact Reports